This blog is dedicated to the small and medium sized business who are looking affordable SEO services for their website. Today more than ever it is extremely important to be ranked on the first couple pages of the Google search results. And if you are a local type of business it is even more crucial because statistics show almost 90% of searchers looking for services will find what they need on the first page.
Most SEO companies that work with small and medium sized businesses charge in upwards of $1,000-$2,000 and dedicate maybe 10 hours per month working on your business. I know because I used to sell SEO services and most could not afford it.
This is why I decided to start my SEO Consulting business primarily focused on local business offering affordable SEO and Internet marketing services to help boost search engine optimization and therefore increase traffic.
Right now as I start off I am offering a FREE Consultation and report that is designed to detail what needs to be done with your website to make it more search engine friendly and give you a better chance to rank higher on the keywords you want to be found for.
For a limited time here is what I want to give you:
1. Your overall site architecture analysis
2. How SEO Friendly your website is - how to improve your coding -ex. writing good title tags, meta tags - extremely important
3. It's current linking structure and how to improve it
4. The best keywords you should be targeting
5. How to improve your back links to increase page rank
6. An analysis of your competitors and a road map to achieve their success in Google and the other major search engines
I am looking to work with a certain number of small and medium sized businesses in places like Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, and Dallas just to name a few who are frustrated with over priced SEO Companies and need affordable SEO Services.
Search Engine Facts You Should Consider:
1. 90% of people looking for Goods and services these days are going to the search engines to find what they are looking for.
2. Most of these people will find this information on the first page.
3. Google gets over 70% of the total search traffic every month.
4. 10% of searchers click past the second page.
Think about the last time you did a specific search for something and how many pages you clicked through.
"It is Google's mission to make the search results as relevant as possible so you must have a targeted campaign and flexible enough to attract visitors to your site from multiple keywords".
Forget about being listed in the yellow pages or white pages etc you are wasting your money!
That is why it is extremely important to chose your keywords very carefully and your site coded and set up properly so its search engine friendly. If done right and with the proper strategy you could be rewarded with Page One Results.
I have done this research hundreds of times so I know what I am doing and you will get a lot out of my FREE SEO Report.
Leave a comment below or send me an email to email@example.com with "SEO Service" in the subject line along with your phone number to reach you for an initial consultation.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to providing you with valuable information you can use for your business.